This work was supported by KRICT for the Institutional Research Program (J.S.C.), MOCIE for the Research Center for Nanocatalysts, and the EPSRC for funding (S.M.H.). We would like to thank Dr. D. Y. Hong (KRICT), Dr. P. M Forster (Stony Brook University), and Dr. C. Serre (Institut Lavoisier) for helpful discussions, and G. F. Weldon (Cambridge, Synthesis) and M. E. Grass (Berkeley) for verification of sorption data. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Gas-Sorption Selectivity of CUK-1: A Porous Coordination Solid Made of Cobalt(II) and Pyridine-2,4- Dicarboxylic Acid†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 1830–1834, July, 2007
How to Cite
Yoon, J. W., Jhung, S. H., Hwang, Y. K., Humphrey, S. M., Wood, P. T. and Chang, J.-S. (2007), Gas-Sorption Selectivity of CUK-1: A Porous Coordination Solid Made of Cobalt(II) and Pyridine-2,4- Dicarboxylic Acid. Adv. Mater., 19: 1830–1834. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601983
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
- KRICT for the Institutional Research Program (J.S.C.)
- MOCIE for the Research Center for Nanocatalysts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!