T.H.K. and C.D. contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (BAERI) Programs and the CNRF project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. This work utilized facilities supported in part by the National Science Foundation under Agreement No. DMR-9986442. The mention of commercial products does not imply endorsement by NIST, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Water-Redispersible Isolated Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Fabricated by In Situ Polymerization of Micelles†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 929–933, April, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H., Doe, C., Kline, S. R. and Choi, S.-M. (2007), Water-Redispersible Isolated Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Fabricated by In Situ Polymerization of Micelles. Adv. Mater., 19: 929–933. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601991
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
- Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (BAERI) Programs
- CNRF project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!