This work was supported in part by the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, and the Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the Department of Energy. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Multifunctional Nanowire Evanescent Wave Optical Sensors†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 61–66, January, 2007
How to Cite
Sirbuly, D. J., Tao, A., Law, M., Fan, R. and Yang, P. (2007), Multifunctional Nanowire Evanescent Wave Optical Sensors. Adv. Mater., 19: 61–66. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601995
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!