The authors thank Prof. C.-W. Chen, Prof. J. C. A. Huang, and Prof. J. S. Chen for helpful discussions. Financial support from the National Science Council in Taiwan under contract no. NSC 94-2214-E006-005 is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Fabrication and Impedance Analysis of n-ZnO Nanorod/p-Si Heterojunctions to Investigate Carrier Concentrations in Zn/O Source- Ratio-Tuned ZnO Nanorod Arrays†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 2015–2019, August, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, J.-J. and Wong, D. K.-P. (2007), Fabrication and Impedance Analysis of n-ZnO Nanorod/p-Si Heterojunctions to Investigate Carrier Concentrations in Zn/O Source- Ratio-Tuned ZnO Nanorod Arrays. Adv. Mater., 19: 2015–2019. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602052
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2006
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 94-2214-E006-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!