Deceased 26th March, 2005
Polarization Properties and Switchable Assembly of Ultranarrow ZnSe Nanorods†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1105–1108, April, 2007
How to Cite
Acharya, S., Panda, A. B., Efrima, S. and Golan, Y. (2007), Polarization Properties and Switchable Assembly of Ultranarrow ZnSe Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 1105–1108. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602057
Financial support from the US–Israel Bi-national Science Foundation (BSF project #2002059) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Prof. Y. Band for useful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2006
- US–Israel Bi-national Science Foundation. Grant Number: #2002059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!