We thank A. P. Ramirez for valuable discussions. Work at Bell Laboratories was in part supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, contract DE-FG02-04ER46118. We are also grateful to the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support and to the Swiss–Norwegian Beamlines Consortium for providing access to synchrotron radiation.
A Polymorph Lost and Found: The High-Temperature Crystal Structure of Pentacene†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2079–2082, August, 2007
How to Cite
Siegrist, T., Besnard, C., Haas, S., Schiltz, M., Pattison, P., Chernyshov, D., Batlogg, B. and Kloc, C. (2007), A Polymorph Lost and Found: The High-Temperature Crystal Structure of Pentacene. Adv. Mater., 19: 2079–2082. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602072
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER46118
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!