This research was supported by a UC Discovery grant as part of the Mistsubushi Chemicals Center for Advanced Materials (MC-CAM) at UC Santa Barbara. We thank Dr. Daniel Moses and Nelson Coates for help in obtaining the response time of the frozen junction devices. We also thank James Swensen and Jonathan D. Yuen for technical help and discussion.
Long-Lifetime Polymer Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 365–370, February, 2007
How to Cite
Shao, Y., Bazan, G. C. and Heeger, A. J. (2007), Long-Lifetime Polymer Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells. Adv. Mater., 19: 365–370. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602087
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2006
- UC Discovery grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!