The fellowship from Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation (MT) (No: UAW2004.0224) is thankfully acknowledged. Special thanks to Prof. Zaver Bhujwalla at Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine for the cytotoxicity tests under NIH grant P50 CA103175. Thanks to Dr. P. Stoimenov for helpful discussions and Prof. R. Seshadri for SQUID measurements. This work was funded in part by NIH grant R01 DE 014572, NSF 0233728, and made use of facilities granted by NSF under Award No: DMR05–20415, and DMR00–80034. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Spontaneous Assembly of Magnetic Microspheres†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1362–1368, May, 2007
How to Cite
Toprak, M. S., McKenna, B. J., Mikhaylova, M., Waite, J. H. and Stucky, G. D. (2007), Spontaneous Assembly of Magnetic Microspheres. Adv. Mater., 19: 1362–1368. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602114
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2006
- Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation. Grant Number: UAW2004.0224
- NIH. Grant Number: P50 CA103175
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DE 014572
- NSF. Grant Number: 0233728
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR05–20415, DMR00–80034
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2114_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.