The authors acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (50533030 and 20125102), a Grant of Overseas Outstanding Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Chinese Academy of Sciences K. C. Wang Postdoctoral Fellowships for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Conducting and Superhydrophobic Rambutan-like Hollow Spheres of Polyaniline†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2092–2096, August, 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Hu, D., Wan, M. X., Jiang, L. and Wei, Y. (2007), Conducting and Superhydrophobic Rambutan-like Hollow Spheres of Polyaniline. Adv. Mater., 19: 2092–2096. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602135
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50533030, 20125102
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!