The authors wish to acknowledge the Minerva Foundation and the Israel Science Foundation for funding this research. The authors also received support from the collaborative linkage grant of the NATO program for Security through Science. The authors express their appreciation to Prof. Oscar Stafsudd of UCLA for assistance with the pyroelectric-effect measurements and to Prof. Eric Cross of Penn State University for a very fruitful discussion. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Amorphous Piezo- and Pyroelectric Phases of BaZrO3 and SrTiO3†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1515–1517, June, 2007
How to Cite
Ehre, D., Lyahovitskaya, V., Tagantsev, A. and Lubomirsky, I. (2007), Amorphous Piezo- and Pyroelectric Phases of BaZrO3 and SrTiO3. Adv. Mater., 19: 1515–1517. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602149
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2006
- Minerva Foundation
- Israel Science Foundation
- collaborative linkage grant of the NATO program for Security through Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!