The authors thank Beckman Coulter, Inc. , the National Institutes of Health (U01DE14950), and Purdue University for financial support of this research and Dr. Debby Sherman (Purdue University, Life Science Microscopy Facility) for valuable help with the cryo-FESEM experiments.
Uniform Polymeric Hollow Microcapsules with Controlled Doping Levels Fabricated under Nonreactive Conditions†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1059–1063, April, 2007
How to Cite
Wygladacz, K., Ye, N., Xu, C., Retter, R. W., Bell, M., Hilgenbrink, A. and Bakker, E. (2007), Uniform Polymeric Hollow Microcapsules with Controlled Doping Levels Fabricated under Nonreactive Conditions. Adv. Mater., 19: 1059–1063. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602160
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2006
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01DE14950
- Purdue University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!