The present work is supported by The Swiss Science Foundation and the Swiss Commission of Technology and Innovation (CTI) under contract number 7019.1 NMS-NM. We thank Dr. Q. Wang for helpful discussions, P. Comte for the preparation of TiO2 paste, and Dr. T. Koyanagi (CCIC, Japan) for a free sample of the 400 nm sized light-scattering particles. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Efficiency and Stable Mesoscopic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on a High Molar Extinction Coefficient Ruthenium Sensitizer and Nonvolatile Electrolyte†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1133–1137, April, 2007
How to Cite
Kuang, D., Klein, C., Ito, S., Moser, J.-E., Humphry-Baker, R., Evans, N., Duriaux, F., Grätzel, C., Zakeeruddin, S. M. and Grätzel, M. (2007), High-Efficiency and Stable Mesoscopic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on a High Molar Extinction Coefficient Ruthenium Sensitizer and Nonvolatile Electrolyte. Adv. Mater., 19: 1133–1137. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602172
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2006
- The Swiss Science Foundation
- Swiss Commission of Technology and Innovation (CTI). Grant Number: 7019.1 NMS-NM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!