K.W. and M.W. contributed equally to this work. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from Science Foundation Ireland (Grant number: 03/IN3/I375). K.W. thanks Dr. Xueyan Wu for kindly supplying the 50 nm AAO membranes. Supporting information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Mesoporous Titania Nanotubes: Their Preparation and Application as Electrode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3016–3020, October, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, K., Wei, M., Morris, M. A., Zhou, H. and Holmes, J. D. (2007), Mesoporous Titania Nanotubes: Their Preparation and Application as Electrode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. Adv. Mater., 19: 3016–3020. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602189
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 03/IN3/I375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!