K.W. and M.W. contributed equally to this work. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from Science Foundation Ireland (Grant number: 03/IN3/I375). K.W. thanks Dr. Xueyan Wu for kindly supplying the 50 nm AAO membranes. Supporting information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Mesoporous Titania Nanotubes: Their Preparation and Application as Electrode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3016–3020, October, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, K., Wei, M., Morris, M. A., Zhou, H. and Holmes, J. D. (2007), Mesoporous Titania Nanotubes: Their Preparation and Application as Electrode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. Adv. Mater., 19: 3016–3020. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602189
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 03/IN3/I375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!