We greatly thank the Prof. Ming-Derg Lai to kindly provide MBT2-KD cells. The authors also gratefully acknowledge financial support under the National Health Research Institute (NHRI-EX96-9201EI), National Science Council (NSC-95-2120-M-002-013, NSC-95-2314-B-006-067, and NSC-95-2120-M-002-004), Frontier Research of National Taiwan University, and National Taiwan University Research Center for Medical Excellence-Division of Genomic Medicine.
Molecular Imaging of Cancer Cells Using Plasmon-Resonant-Enhanced Third-Harmonic-Generation in Silver Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4520–4523, December, 2007
How to Cite
Tai, S.-P., Wu, Y., Shieh, D.-B., Chen, L.-J., Lin, K.-J., Yu, C.-H., Chu, S.-W., Chang, C.-H., Shi, X.-Y., Wen, Y.-C., Lin, K.-H., Liu, T.-M. and Sun, C.-K. (2007), Molecular Imaging of Cancer Cells Using Plasmon-Resonant-Enhanced Third-Harmonic-Generation in Silver Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 19: 4520–4523. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602213
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2007
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX96-9201EI
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-95-2120-M-002-013, NSC-95-2314-B-006-067, NSC-95-2120-M-002-004
- Frontier Research of National Taiwan University
- National Taiwan University Research Center for Medical Excellence-Division of Genomic Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!