N.K. and Y.L. are grateful to Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) (UK) for providing visiting fellowships. J.L.M.-D. and the University of Cambridge acknowledges the EU Marie Curie Excellence Grant, NanoFen, EXT-014156 for provision of funding.
Structural Evidence for Zn Intersititials in Ferromagnetic Zn1–xCoxO Films†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2925–2929, October, 2007
How to Cite
MacManus-Driscoll, J. L., Khare, N., Liu, Y. and Vickers, M. E. (2007), Structural Evidence for Zn Intersititials in Ferromagnetic Zn1–xCoxO Films. Adv. Mater., 19: 2925–2929. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602215
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
- EU Marie Curie Excellence Grant, NanoFen. Grant Number: EXT-014156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!