The authors gratefully acknowledge the help of Dr. Alex Zunger throughout this work and thank Dr. Yossi Lereah for his help with HRTEM analysis. This research was supported by The Israel Science Foundation grant no. 779/06 and the James Frank program. Supporting information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Control of Defects and Magnetic Properties in Colloidal HfO2 Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2608–2612, September, 2007
How to Cite
Tirosh, E. and Markovich, G. (2007), Control of Defects and Magnetic Properties in Colloidal HfO2 Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 2608–2612. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602222
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 779/06
- James Frank program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!