The work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Grant No. DEFG02-91-ER45439 and also partially supported by the Defense Advanced Projects Agency under Contract No. F8650-04-C-710. Devices were fabricated using the Microfabrication and Crystal Growth Facility in Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory, University of Illinois, which is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Grant No. DEFG02-91-ER45439. Argonne National Laboratory's work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Inorganic Semiconductors for Flexible Electronics†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 1897–1916, August, 2007
How to Cite
Sun, Y. and Rogers, J. A. (2007), Inorganic Semiconductors for Flexible Electronics. Adv. Mater., 19: 1897–1916. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602223
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEFG02-91-ER45439
- Defense Advanced Projects Agency. Grant Number: F8650-04-C-710
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!