J.W. and L.W. contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation (60537030 and 20725516), Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (03DZ14025, 0652nm006 and 0652nm016), National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB933000 and 2007CB93600), Shanghai Rising-Star Program and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Gold Nanoparticle-Based Aptamer Target Binding Readout for ATP Assay†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3943–3946, November, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, L., Liu, X., Liang, Z., Song, S., Li, W., Li, G. and Fan, C. (2007), A Gold Nanoparticle-Based Aptamer Target Binding Readout for ATP Assay. Adv. Mater., 19: 3943–3946. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602256
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 60537030, 20725516
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 03DZ14025, 0652nm006, 0652nm016
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB93600
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2256_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.