Acknowledgement is made to the donors of The American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for partial support of this research. M.W. acknowledges support from a Horton Fellowship administered through the Laboratory of Laser Energetics at the University of Rochester.
Shape-Memory Effects in Polymer Networks Containing Reversibly Associating Side-Groups†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2851–2855, October, 2007
How to Cite
Li, J., Viveros, J. A., Wrue, M. H. and Anthamatten, M. (2007), Shape-Memory Effects in Polymer Networks Containing Reversibly Associating Side-Groups. Adv. Mater., 19: 2851–2855. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602260
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- The American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!