K. Su and N. Nuraje contributed equally to this work. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSF through the MRSEC for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces, New York State Office of Science Technology Academic Research, the Center for Engineered Polymeric Materials, CePM, CUNY-PSC awards (NLY), the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG-02-01ER45935), and the National Institutes of Health (2-S06-GM60654) (HM). Hunter College infrastructure is supported by the National Institutes of Health and the RCMI program (G12-RR-03037) (HM). We thank Dr. A. Tsiola at the Core Facilities for Imaging at Queens College of CUNY for TEM analysis. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Fast Conductance Switching in Single-Crystal Organic Nanoneedles Prepared from an Interfacial Polymerization-Crystallization of 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 669–672, March, 2007
How to Cite
Su, K., Nuraje, N., Zhang, L., Chu, I.-W., Peetz, R. M., Matsui, H. and Yang, N.-L. (2007), Fast Conductance Switching in Single-Crystal Organic Nanoneedles Prepared from an Interfacial Polymerization-Crystallization of 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene. Adv. Mater., 19: 669–672. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602277
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2006
- NSF through the MRSEC for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces
- New York State Office of Science Technology Academic Research
- Center for Engineered Polymeric Materials
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG-02-01ER45935
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2-S06-GM60654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!