We gratefully acknowledge funding from NSF through DMR 0519081 and ECS 0501488 grants, NY state through the Interconnect Focus Center, and a Honda Research Initiation Grant. Supporting Information is available from Wiley InterScience or from the Author.
Directed Synthesis of Molecularly Braided Magnetic Nanoparticle Chains Using Polyelectrolyte and Difunctional Couplers†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3286–3290, October, 2007
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Purkayastha, A., Gandhi, D., Li, H., Kim, T. and Ramanath, G. (2007), Directed Synthesis of Molecularly Braided Magnetic Nanoparticle Chains Using Polyelectrolyte and Difunctional Couplers. Adv. Mater., 19: 3286–3290. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602312
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2006
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR 0519081, ECS 0501488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!