This work was performed as part of the Information Storage Industry Consortium (INSIC) program in Heat Assisted Magnetic Recording (HAMR), with the support of the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Advanced Technology Program, Cooperative Agreement no. 70NANB1H3056. Partial financial support from Heraeus Corp. is acknowledged. We thank Professor C. Leighton for SQUID usage, Dr. S. McKernan for his help with TEM analysis, and Dr. J. Bai and Y.-H. Xu for fruitful discussion. The integrated nanoparticle deposition system used in this work was set up through J.-P.W.'s faculty startup fund from the University of Minnesota. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Tuning the Crystal Structure and Magnetic Properties of FePt Nanomagnets†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 1703–1706, July, 2007
How to Cite
Qiu, J.-M. and Wang, J.-P. (2007), Tuning the Crystal Structure and Magnetic Properties of FePt Nanomagnets. Adv. Mater., 19: 1703–1706. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602374
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Advanced Technology Program. Grant Number: Cooperative Agreement no. 70NANB1H3056
- Heraeus Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!