This work was supported by a grant from the Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration (IRC) in Nanotechnology (E.M.B., P.M.). S.A.N. was supported by a Wellcome Trust programme grant to M.A.H.
A Multiprotein Microarray on Silicon Dioxide Fabricated by Using Electric-Droplet Lithography†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2469–2473, September, 2007
How to Cite
Blanco, E. M., Nesbitt, S. A., Horton, M. A. and Mesquida, P. (2007), A Multiprotein Microarray on Silicon Dioxide Fabricated by Using Electric-Droplet Lithography. Adv. Mater., 19: 2469–2473. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602375
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration (IRC) in Nanotechnology
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!