This research is supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (CBET 0609087 and DMR 0606086) and the Petroleum Research Foundation (PRF-46204-AC7). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Molecular Pressure Sensors†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2930–2934, October, 2007
How to Cite
Xu, H., Sun, F. C., Shirvanyants, D. G., Rubinstein, M., Shabratov, D., Beers, K. L., Matyjaszewski, K. and Sheiko, S. S. (2007), Molecular Pressure Sensors. Adv. Mater., 19: 2930–2934. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602376
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET 0609087, DMR 0606086
- Petroleum Research Foundation. Grant Number: PRF-46204-AC7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!