The authors are grateful to EPSRC and CDT Oxford Ltd. for financial support and to Dr. Piers Andrew and Prof. Bill Barnes (University of Exeter) for the supply of etched silica substrates. We thank Mr Scott Richardson for the photograph in the graphical abstract. I.D.W.S. is an EPSRC Senior Research Fellow.
Effect of Generation and Soft Lithography on Semiconducting Dendrimer Lasers†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3000–3003, October, 2007
How to Cite
Lawrence, J. R., Namdas, E. B., Richards, G. J., Burn, P. L. and Samuel, I. D. W. (2007), Effect of Generation and Soft Lithography on Semiconducting Dendrimer Lasers. Adv. Mater., 19: 3000–3003. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602392
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2006
- CDT Oxford Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!