This work was financially supported by NSFC 20401011, FANEDD 200422, NCET-05-0270, Novelty Project of Shanxi Graduates 20061022, and Education Bureau of Shanxi. Special thanks are given to Professor Marc Drillon, S. Gao and M.-L. Tong for their constructive suggestions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Tetrazolate- and Cyano-Bridged Homometallic Mixed-Valence Copper(I,II) Molecular Ferrimagnet†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2843–2846, October, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-M., Zhao, Y.-F., Zhang, X.-W. and Chen, X.-M. (2007), A Tetrazolate- and Cyano-Bridged Homometallic Mixed-Valence Copper(I,II) Molecular Ferrimagnet. Adv. Mater., 19: 2843–2846. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602410
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2006
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20401011
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 200422
- Novelty Project of Shanxi Graduates. Grant Number: 20061022
- Education Bureau of Shanxi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!