Charge-Injection Barriers at Realistic Metal/Organic Interfaces: Metals Become Faceless
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 754–756, March, 2007
How to Cite
Grobosch, M. and Knupfer, M. (2007), Charge-Injection Barriers at Realistic Metal/Organic Interfaces: Metals Become Faceless. Adv. Mater., 19: 754–756. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602435
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!