This work was supported by the Creative Grant Fund of CAS of KJCX1-SW-07, Science megaproject of 2006CB922002 and National Project for the Development of Key Fundamental Sciences in China (Grant No. G2001CB3095), as well as the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50121202, 90406009, 20303015, 10374083, 10174073). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Necklace-like Noble-Metal Hollow Nanoparticle Chains: Synthesis and Tunable Optical Properties†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2172–2176, August, 2007
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Huang, J., Lu, W., Wang, X., Wang, B., Zhang, S. and Hou, J. (2007), Necklace-like Noble-Metal Hollow Nanoparticle Chains: Synthesis and Tunable Optical Properties. Adv. Mater., 19: 2172–2176. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602440
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2006
- Creative Grant Fund of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX1-SW-07
- Science megaproject. Grant Number: 2006CB922002
- National Project for the Development of Key Fundamental Sciences in China. Grant Number: G2001CB3095
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50121202, 90406009, 20303015, 10374083, 10174073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!