This work was supported by the Creative Grant Fund of CAS of KJCX1-SW-07, Science megaproject of 2006CB922002 and National Project for the Development of Key Fundamental Sciences in China (Grant No. G2001CB3095), as well as the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50121202, 90406009, 20303015, 10374083, 10174073). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Necklace-like Noble-Metal Hollow Nanoparticle Chains: Synthesis and Tunable Optical Properties†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2172–2176, August, 2007
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Huang, J., Lu, W., Wang, X., Wang, B., Zhang, S. and Hou, J. (2007), Necklace-like Noble-Metal Hollow Nanoparticle Chains: Synthesis and Tunable Optical Properties. Adv. Mater., 19: 2172–2176. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602440
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2006
- Creative Grant Fund of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX1-SW-07
- Science megaproject. Grant Number: 2006CB922002
- National Project for the Development of Key Fundamental Sciences in China. Grant Number: G2001CB3095
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50121202, 90406009, 20303015, 10374083, 10174073
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2440_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.