We thank Dr. Xuefa Li and Dr. Jin Wang (Argonne National Laboratory) for their assistance with the GISAXS measurements. We also acknowledge Dr. Cuihong Jiang (Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst) for the assistance in IR measurements. Yeon Sik Jung and Prof. Caroline Ross from MIT are acknowledged for providing the patterned substrates. This work was supported by NSF-supported MRSEC at the University of Massachusetts, Seagate Technologies (M.Z.), and the U.S. Department of Energy Basic Energy Science (J.-T.C., T.P.R.).
Highly Ordered Nanoporous Thin Films from Cleavable Polystyrene-block-poly(ethylene oxide)†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1571–1576, June, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Yang, L., Yurt, S., Misner, M. J., Chen, J.-T., Coughlin, E. B., Venkataraman, D. and Russell, T. P. (2007), Highly Ordered Nanoporous Thin Films from Cleavable Polystyrene-block-poly(ethylene oxide). Adv. Mater., 19: 1571–1576. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602461
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2006
- NSF-supported MRSEC at the University of Massachusetts
- Seagate Technologies (M.Z.)
- U.S. Department of Energy Basic Energy Science (J.-T.C., T.P.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!