Thanks to the support from NASA Vehicle Systems, Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), and from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Award No. N66001-04-1-8903), and to CCNE from NIH. J.Z. thanks the KAISI FUND from SunYat-Sen (Zhongshan) University.
In Situ Field Emission of Density-Controlled ZnO Nanowire Arrays†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1627–1631, June, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, X. D., Zhou, J., Lao, C. S., Song, J. H., Xu, N. S. and Wang, Z. L. (2007), In Situ Field Emission of Density-Controlled ZnO Nanowire Arrays. Adv. Mater., 19: 1627–1631. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602467
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- NASA Vehicle Systems, Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: N66001-04-1-8903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!