The work was supported by China National ‘863' Program (No. 2003AA302630), China National Program (No. 2006CB0 N0702), NSFC Key Program (No. 20236020), FANEDD (No. 200548), Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education (No. 106011), THSJZ, and National Center for Nanoscience and Technology of China (Nanoctr). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Encapsulation, Compensation, and Substitution of Catalyst Particles during Continuous Growth of Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2360–2363, September, 2007
How to Cite
Xiang, R., Luo, G., Qian, W., Zhang, Q., Wang, Y., Wei, F., Li, Q. and Cao, A. (2007), Encapsulation, Compensation, and Substitution of Catalyst Particles during Continuous Growth of Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 19: 2360–2363. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602468
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- China National ‘863' Program. Grant Number: 2003AA302630
- China National Program. Grant Number: 2006CB0 N0702
- NSFC Key Program. Grant Number: 20236020
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 200548
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 106011
- National Center for Nanoscience and Technology of China (Nanoctr)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!