This work was supported by discovery and strategic grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. N.B. thanks NSERC for a Ph.D. Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS D). The authors gratefully acknowledge David Gendron for the synthesis of some intermediate compounds.
A Low-Bandgap Poly(2,7-Carbazole) Derivative for Use in High-Performance Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2295–2300, September, 2007
How to Cite
Blouin, N., Michaud, A. and Leclerc, M. (2007), A Low-Bandgap Poly(2,7-Carbazole) Derivative for Use in High-Performance Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 19: 2295–2300. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602496
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!