This research was supported by an AOARD contract (FA5209-06-0184) from the AFOSR/KIST research program.
Confinement of Charge Carriers and Excitons in Electrophosphorescent Devices: Mechanism of Light Emission and Degradation†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2061–2066, August, 2007
How to Cite
Chin, B. D. and Lee, C. (2007), Confinement of Charge Carriers and Excitons in Electrophosphorescent Devices: Mechanism of Light Emission and Degradation. Adv. Mater., 19: 2061–2066. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602509
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- AFOSR/KIST. Grant Number: AOARD contract (FA5209-06-0184)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!