We would like to thank the “Fonds der chemischen Industrie” for having funded this work (stipend for S.M.) and G. Glaser from the Max Plank Institute for polymer research (MPI-P, Germany, Mainz) for SEM measurements. We also thank U. Kolb from the “Elektronenmikroskopie Zentrum Mainz” (EMZM, Germany, Mainz) for TEM measurements and fruitful discussions. Dynamic and static light scattering experiments were carried out by K. Fischer from the group of Prof. M. Schmidt (Institut für physikalische Chemie, Universität Mainz). We would like to thank both for the measurements and discussions.
Liquid Crystalline Phases from Polymer-Functionalized TiO2 Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2073–2078, August, 2007
How to Cite
Meuer, S., Oberle, P., Theato, P., Tremel, W. and Zentel, R. (2007), Liquid Crystalline Phases from Polymer-Functionalized TiO2 Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 2073–2078. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602516
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!