The authors have benefited from discussions with many colleagues who have provided background and insight reflected in this paper. In particular, we wish to express gratitude to Sue A. Carter, Steven Depp, Deon Glajchen, Kailash Gopalakrishnan, Steven Hetzler, Chung Lam, Christie Marriam, Gary McClelland, Spike Narayan, and Philip Wong.
Nonvolatile Memory Elements Based on Organic Materials†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1452–1463, June, 2007
How to Cite
Scott, J. C. and Bozano, L. D. (2007), Nonvolatile Memory Elements Based on Organic Materials. Adv. Mater., 19: 1452–1463. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602564
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!