This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20675046/B0509) and the Li Foundation Heritage Prize. We thank Y. Zhang and Dr. X. Jiang in the National NanoCenter, China for the E. coli bacteria culture. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Generation of Uniformly Sized Alginate Microparticles for Cell Encapsulation by Using a Soft-Lithography Approach†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1603–1607, June, 2007
How to Cite
Qiu, C., Chen, M., Yan, H. and Wu, H. (2007), Generation of Uniformly Sized Alginate Microparticles for Cell Encapsulation by Using a Soft-Lithography Approach. Adv. Mater., 19: 1603–1607. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602574
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20675046/B0509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!