The authors are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation (No. 60537030, 20404016, 20421101, 20574073, and 20601027), the Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (0652 nm006), the Ministry of Science and Technology (2006CB933000), the Shanghai Rising-Star Program, and the “100 Talents” program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences for financial support. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Optical Detection of Mercury(II) in Aqueous Solutions by Using Conjugated Polymers and Label-Free Oligonucleotides†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1471–1474, June, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, X., Tang, Y., Wang, L., Zhang, J., Song, S., Fan, C. and Wang, S. (2007), Optical Detection of Mercury(II) in Aqueous Solutions by Using Conjugated Polymers and Label-Free Oligonucleotides. Adv. Mater., 19: 1471–1474. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602578
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 60537030, 20404016, 20421101, 20574073, 20601027
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 0652 nm006
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006CB933000
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: “100 Talents” program
Vol. 19, Issue 13, 1662, Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!