The authors thank Dr. J.-H. Jung for the valuable discussion on the crystal structure of the LiP phase. This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the Research Center for Energy Conversion and Storage at Seoul National University (Grant No. R11-2002-102-02001-0).
Black Phosphorus and its Composite for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2465–2468, September, 2007
How to Cite
Park, C.-M. and Sohn, H.-J. (2007), Black Phosphorus and its Composite for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries. Adv. Mater., 19: 2465–2468. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602592
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the Research Center for Energy Conversion and Storage at Seoul National University. Grant Number: R11-2002-102-02001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!