We thank Dr. Mattias Svensson and Prof. Mats R. Andersson at Chalmers University for providing us with polymer, and Jens Andersson in our group for the measurement of the thickness of the PEO layer. This work is financially supported by the Swedish Ministry of Education through the National Graduate School for Materials Science, the Swedish Research Council, and the Center of Organic Electronics.
Enhancing the Photovoltage of Polymer Solar Cells by Using a Modified Cathode†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 1835–1838, July, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Ceder, M. and Inganäs, O. (2007), Enhancing the Photovoltage of Polymer Solar Cells by Using a Modified Cathode. Adv. Mater., 19: 1835–1838. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602597
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2006
- Swedish Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!