This work is supported by an NSF CAREER award (DMR-0548232). S.J. also thanks UW-Madison NSEC (NSF DMR-0425880) and the 3M Nontenured Faculty Award for financial support. K.M.V.H. thanks the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program. We thank Prof. Robert J. Hamers for the access to SEM.
Ferromagnetic Semiconducting EuO Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2677–2681, September, 2007
How to Cite
Bierman, M. J., Van Heuvelen, K. M., Schmeißer, D., Brunold, T. C. and Jin, S. (2007), Ferromagnetic Semiconducting EuO Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 2677–2681. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602612
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2006
- NSF CAREER award. Grant Number: DMR-0548232
- UW-Madison NSEC. Grant Number: NSF DMR-0425880
- 3M Nontenured Faculty Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!