This work was supported by CNRS, EU funding via FP6-Specific Targeted Research Project “DeSANNS” (SES6-020133) and UK-EPSRC funding. The authors are indebted to the Daresbury SRS and the ESRF in Grenoble for providing beamtime and the help of their staff during and after the experiments. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
An Explanation for the Very Large Breathing Effect of a Metal–Organic Framework during CO2 Adsorption†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2246–2251, September, 2007
How to Cite
Serre, C., Bourrelly, S., Vimont, A., Ramsahye, N. A., Maurin, G., Llewellyn, P. L., Daturi, M., Filinchuk, Y., Leynaud, O., Barnes, P. and Férey, G. (2007), An Explanation for the Very Large Breathing Effect of a Metal–Organic Framework during CO2 Adsorption. Adv. Mater., 19: 2246–2251. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602645
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2006
- FP6-Specific Targeted Research Project “DeSANNS”. Grant Number: SES6-020133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!