Research at UCSB was supported by Konarka Technologies (Lowell, MA) and by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), Charles Lee Program Officer. Research at PNU (S.H.P. and S.H.K.) was supported by the Ministry of Science & Technology of under the International Cooperation Research Program (M6-0605-00-0005). The authors thank Hongsuk Suh (PNU) for providing the polyfluorene samples.
Air-Stable Polymer Electronic Devices†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2445–2449, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, K., Kim, J. Y., Park, S. H., Kim, S. H., Cho, S. and Heeger, A. J. (2007), Air-Stable Polymer Electronic Devices. Adv. Mater., 19: 2445–2449. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602653
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- Konarka Technologies (Lowell, MA)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), Charles Lee Program Officer
- Ministry of Science & Technology
- International Cooperation Research Program. Grant Number: M6-0605-00-0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!