This work was supported by the DST Unit on Nanosciences at IIT Kanpur and by a Research Initiation grant to A.G. by the Research office of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. A.G. acknowledges that the nucleation of this idea occurred in the laboratory of Prof. Manoj K. Chaudhury at Lehigh University.
Generation of Sub-micrometer-scale Patterns by Successive Miniaturization Using Hydrogels†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 1943–1946, August, 2007
How to Cite
Lal Das, A., Mukherjee, R., Katiyer, V., Kulkarni, M., Ghatak, A. and Sharma, A. (2007), Generation of Sub-micrometer-scale Patterns by Successive Miniaturization Using Hydrogels. Adv. Mater., 19: 1943–1946. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602681
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- DST Unit on Nanosciences at IIT Kanpur
- Research office of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Grant Number: Research Initiation grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!