We gratefully acknowledge support from the University Development Fund (Nanotechnology Research Institute, 00600009), and the Strategic Research Theme on “Organic Optoelectronics” and Faculty Development Fund of Science Faculty of The University of Hong Kong; The Research Grants Council of the HKSAR, China (HKU 7039/03P); Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research (200411159167 and 200611159062) and the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government (ITF GHP/062/05). We thank Mandy Liu and Dickey Ma for their help in substrate preparation. We thank Rory Watt for his help in preparing this manuscript.
Efficient White Organic Light-Emitting Devices Based on Phosphorescent Platinum(II)/Fluorescent Dual-Emitting Layers†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3599–3603, November, 2007
How to Cite
Yan, B.-P., Cheung, C. C. C., Kui, S. C. F., Xiang, H.-F., Roy, V. A. L., Xu, S.-J. and Che, C.-M. (2007), Efficient White Organic Light-Emitting Devices Based on Phosphorescent Platinum(II)/Fluorescent Dual-Emitting Layers. Adv. Mater., 19: 3599–3603. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602683
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- Nanotechnology Research Institute. Grant Number: 00600009
- Strategic Research Theme on “Organic Optoelectronics”
- Faculty Development Fund of Science Faculty of The University of Hong Kong
- Research Grants Council of the HKSAR, China. Grant Number: HKU 7039/03P
- Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 200411159167, 200611159062
- Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. Grant Number: ITF GHP/062/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!