This research was supported by the National 973 program under the number 2002CB613500, Beijing Education Committee Program 05102001200501, and Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. It was also supported by the program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley or from the authors.
Low-Temperature In Situ Large-Strain Plasticity of Silicon Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2112–2118, August, 2007
How to Cite
Han, X. D., Zheng, K., Zhang, Y. F., Zhang, X. N., Zhang, Z. and Wang, Z. L. (2007), Low-Temperature In Situ Large-Strain Plasticity of Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 19: 2112–2118. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602705
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- National 973 program. Grant Number: 2002CB613500
- Beijing Education Committee Program. Grant Number: 05102001200501
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality
- New Century Excellent Talents in Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!