This research was supported by the National 973 program under the number 2002CB613500, Beijing Education Committee Program 05102001200501, and Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. It was also supported by the program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley or from the authors.
Low-Temperature In Situ Large-Strain Plasticity of Silicon Nanowires†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 2112–2118, August, 2007
How to Cite
Han, X. D., Zheng, K., Zhang, Y. F., Zhang, X. N., Zhang, Z. and Wang, Z. L. (2007), Low-Temperature In Situ Large-Strain Plasticity of Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 19: 2112–2118. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602705
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- National 973 program. Grant Number: 2002CB613500
- Beijing Education Committee Program. Grant Number: 05102001200501
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality
- New Century Excellent Talents in Universities
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2705_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.