The authors would like to thank Hendrik Dietz for his help with the AFM measurements, Gerrit Vliegenthart and Gerhard Gompper for useful discussions, and Markus Harasim. The work was supported by the DFG (BA 2029/5 (A.R.B.) and SCHE 603/4-1 (T.S.)) and the support of the Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM) is gratefully acknowledged. K.D.H. was supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
Engineered Microcapsules Fabricated from Reconstituted Spider Silk†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 1810–1815, July, 2007
How to Cite
Hermanson, K. D., Huemmerich, D., Scheibel, T. and Bausch, A. R. (2007), Engineered Microcapsules Fabricated from Reconstituted Spider Silk. Adv. Mater., 19: 1810–1815. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602709
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- DFG. Grant Numbers: BA 2029/5, SCHE 603/4-1
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!