This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, grant number CHE-0517095, and the University of California Energy Institute, and the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis (CFAMM) at UCR.
Reversible Photoinduced Shape Changes of Crystalline Organic Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1276–1280, May, 2007
How to Cite
Al-Kaysi, R. O. and Bardeen, C. J. (2007), Reversible Photoinduced Shape Changes of Crystalline Organic Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 1276–1280. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602741
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0517095
- University of California Energy Institute
- Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis (CFAMM) at UCR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!