This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, grant number CHE-0517095, and the University of California Energy Institute, and the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis (CFAMM) at UCR.
Reversible Photoinduced Shape Changes of Crystalline Organic Nanorods†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1276–1280, May, 2007
How to Cite
Al-Kaysi, R. O. and Bardeen, C. J. (2007), Reversible Photoinduced Shape Changes of Crystalline Organic Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 19: 1276–1280. doi: 10.1002/adma.200602741
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0517095
- University of California Energy Institute
- Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis (CFAMM) at UCR
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c2741_s.html or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.